ANSI (American National Standards Institute) has standard that our chain is manufactured by. Each of our chains have to meet these standards befoer they are put to work. Our #80 roller chain is ready for the toughest job. Check the images for diagram specifiactions.
#80 Roller Chain Dimensions:
- Pitch (P): 1″
- Roller Width (b1): 5/8″
- Roller Diameter (d1): 0.625″
- Overall Width: (L): 1.287″
- Pin Diameter (d2): 0.312″
- Link Plate Height (h2): 0.949″
- Link Plate Thickness (T): 0.125″
- Average Tensile Strength (LBS): 15,600
- Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet: 120
- 80-1R 10FT
There are no reviews yet.