Standard #41 Roller Chain has a pitch of 1/2″. Single strand roller chain is used for a variety of applications such as industrial, agriculture, lawn and garden and much more. But these links are typical for the transmission of power in industrial machinery, machine tools or other similar items.
#41 Roller Chain Dimensions:
- Pitch (P): 1/2″
- Roller Width (b1): 1/4″
- Roller Diameter (d1): 0.306″
- Overall Width: (L): 0.541″
- Pin Diameter (d2): 0.141″
- Link Plate Height (h2): 0.390″
- Link Plate Thickness (T): 0.050″
- Average Tensile Strength (LBS): 2,833
- Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet: 240
- 41 Roller Chain
- 41-1R 10FT
There are no reviews yet.