#60 roller chain is a ANSI standard size roller chain with a ¾” pitch. It is manufactured from high grade carbon steel and is also one of the more popular chain sizes that are put to work on a daily basis.
#60 Roller Chain Dimensions:
- Pitch (P): 3/4″
- Roller Width (b1): 1/2″
- Roller Diameter (d1): 0.469″
- Overall Width: (L): 1.020″
- Pin Diameter (d2): 0.234″
- Link Plate Height (h2): 0.709″
- Link Plate Thickness (T): 0.094″
- Average Tensile Strength (LBS): 9,300
- Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet: 160
- 60-1R 10FT
There are no reviews yet.