The Two-Knife Hunting set is a part of Case’s Leather Hunters family. This handsome yet rugged collection is designed to stand up to years of outdoor use. This fixed knife set includes our Small Leather Hunter and our Large Leather Hunter. Each leather hunter includes a concave ground Clip blade and a polished leather handle for a secure grip. The Small Leather Hunter’s blade is 3 1/8″ while the Large Leather Hunter’s blade is 5″. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. Both of these fixed blade knives are constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes with a single genuine leather belt sheath that conveniently holds both knives. This fixed blade knife set is perfect for the outdoors, hunting, or hiking. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel fixed blades; polished leather handles
- Concave ground Clip blades
- Genuine leather sheath holds both knives
- Small Leather Hunter Overall Length: 6.5 inches and Blade Length: 3.13 inches; Large Leather Hunter Overall Length: 9.5 inches, Blade Length: 5 inches, and Total Weight: 8.3 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty