Do anything with one hand behind your back. This Kickstart® Mid-Folding Hunter makes short work of anything that requires ease of carry, quick deployment and superb one-handed control. Apply pressure to the thumb stud and our patented Kickstart® assisted opening technology springs this knife into action. Cutting, slicing, carving, chopping and paring are light work for this popular knife made better. The knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel, a special high-carbon steel that helps the blade hold an edge longer than conventional steel, and offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. The handle is Case 6.5 Bonestag. Made to look beautifully worn, this genuine bone handle’s honey and amber tones are accented with a special jigging and hand-flamed to look and feel like stag antler. Complete with a 2 7/8 inch Clip blade with thumb stud and pocket clip, this knife will be a trusted companion for camping, fishing and tackling those everyday tasks with ease. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel; Jigged BoneStag handle with Case oval script shield
- One-hand opening liner locking Clip blade; Thumb stud and pocket clip features
- Kickstart® Assisted Opening Technology – US Patent 7,085,157
- Length: 4 inches closed and 3.7 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty