Quality manufactured roller chain. Our heavy roller chain stock ranges from #50 to #240 size roller chain. We also carry multiple, strands and lengths.
Heavy chain differs due to the extra thickness of the link plates and the extra length of the pins. These link plates have the same thickness as the standard chain but the next larger pitch size. The thicker plates provide greater capacity for absorbing shock loads.
50H Roller Chain Dimensions
- Pitch (P): 5/8″
- Roller Width (b1): 3/8″
- Roller Diameter (d1): 0.400″
- Overall Width: (L): 0.870″
- Pin Diameter (d2): 0.200″
- Link Plate Height (h2): 0.585″
- Link Plate Thickness (T): 0.094″
- Average Tensile Strength (LBS): 6,700
- Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet: 192
There are no reviews yet.