This fixed blade knife features a fillet blade and a durable black synthetic handle. The Fillet blade is intended for filleting fish as well as serving as an all-purpose utility knife. This blade is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. This durable fixed knife incorporates an easy grip handle with a lanyard hole. A black ballistic nylon sheath is included to keep the knife protected. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blade
- Fixed fillet blade; texturized lightweight black synthetic handle
- Black ballistic nylon sheath
- Overall Length: 11 inches, Blade Length: 6 inches, and 6.3 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty