The Gut Hook Buffalo Horn Hunter is a part of Case’s Buffalo Horn Hunters family. This collection offers a natural handle material choice for our fixed blade hunters. Each is hand assembled from blade to end cap, then finished to perfection to preform just right for you. This fixed knife features a stainless sabre concave ground gut hook blade. This knife has a jigged buffalo horn handle along with an aluminum guard and end cap for a secure grip. The Gut Hook blade is commonly used for field dressing wild game, slicing, or skinning. This durable fixed blade knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes with a genuine black leather sheath. This fixed blade knife is perfect for the outdoors, hunting, or hiking. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel fixed blade; jigged buffalo horn handle
- Stainless, sabre concave ground gut hook blade
- Genuine black leather sheath included
- Overall length: 8.5 inches, blade length: 4 inches, 5.9 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty