50A32 sprockets are ANSI standard size that has 32 teeth and works with #50 roller chain. These sprockets are known as a “Type A”, which is a hubless roller chain sprocket. Our 50A32 plate sprockets are a durable, high strength sprocket that is manufactured from 1045CD carbon steel. After manufacturing, the teeth are hardened to help minimize wear.
- Fits ANSI Chain Size: #50
- Number Of Teeth: 32
- Bore (D1): 3/4″
- Outside Diameter (de): 6.721″
- Sprocket Thickness (B1): 0.343″
- Material: 1045CD (Cold Drawn)
- Hardened Teeth: Yes (30-45 Rc)
- Type Of Finish: Black Oxide
There are no reviews yet.