The 5 inch Utility Leather Hunter is a part of Case's Leather Hunters family. This handsome yet rugged collection is designed to stand up to years of outdoor use. This fixed-blade knife features a sabre-concave ground Clip blade and a polished leather handle for secure grip. The 5" Utility Leather Hunter is a versatile field knife, with a thin profile for detail work when control is important. This durable fixed blade knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes with a genuine leather sheath to protect and store the knife. This fixed blade knife is perfect for the outdoors, hunting, or hiking. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel fixed blade; polished leather handle
- Concave ground Clip blade
- Genuine leather sheath included
- Overall Length: 9.5 inches, Blade Length: 5 inches, 5.4 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty